Scoring Good Prices At Whole Foods

Just wanted to tell you guys that I found Coconut Palm Sugar and NuNaturals Stevia Powder (considered the best brand) at Whole Foods for a fraction of the online price.  Coconut Palm Sugar was $5 & Stevia was $6!  MY GOODNESS what I have spent on shipping alone.  If you have a Whole Foods, you've got to check it out!!  My honey works there now, so I had him look for me, and I was so excited.  Of course, if you don't live near a Whole Foods, I put some links to Amazon below...

Search Amazon.com for coconut palm sugar

Comments

  1. GREAT ARTICLE on how to make sure you are buying a coconut plan sugar that is low g.i. They are not all the same! http://cocopalmsugar.sch.ph/node/59

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please let me know how you changed a recipe, and how it came out. I don't do nutritional information anymore, sorry! I just provide the *free* recipes. I try to reply to comments but don't have much time these days. I hope to revamp this site eventually.... but for now I am still a working Mom and this is my hobby.
*If you would like to post the carb counts by using an online carb calculator, please go ahead* I don't provide them anymore, it's a miracle if I even get a post up these days! Thanks!

Popular Posts